Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's Craft Fair Time Again!

It's time once again for me to shamelessly promote the craft sales I am participating in this summer. The first one is Pink it the Plaza on Saturday May 17th. It's a part of the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Charlotte, NC. You can learn more about the show by visiting their website pinkattheplaza.com.



I am super excited about the Indie Craft Experience on June 7th. It's going to be at the same location as last year, Centinneal Olympic Park in Atlanta. As always I will be joined by my sister who helps out during summer shows, but this year there will be someone else in my tent. Cadi from Turnip Creations will be selling her jewelry along side me. It should be an awesome show as usual. Learn more about it at ice-atlanta.com

2 comments:

Kate Wells said...

Hey there,

Wanted to let you know that the DeSoto Gallery in Savannah is sponsoring a craft trunk show on 9/12-13. You should come on down!

Kate

Ariel said...

Would like to connect with you

Great blog, I have my own blog http://herdailydish.com. I would love to add you to my blog roll and hope you will do the same - let me know your thoughts. I am also part of www.ShesConnected.com you should check it out and add your profile, it's a great way to promote your business and blog.

I look forward to connecting with you and continuing to read your blog.

Best,
Ariel
herdailydish@gmail.com