Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A tale of two craft fairs

Saturday was the Indie Craft experience holiday shopping spectacular and the B Complex in Atlanta. It was a very busy day, there were tons of shoppers and tons of crafters. My neighbors were super nice ladies, the Knit Girl and Kidsizzle.
After the Indie Craft Experience was over I drove to Savannah for the Mutation fair. It was a welcome change after the slightly chilly and very packed ICE . Mutation was held in a parking lot where there was plenty of room to spread out, and the weather was perfect. One of the tables adjacent to mine was Stinky Lou Lou (aka Kitsch niche on etsy) Across from me was The Family Chicken, so I got to spend a fair amount of time ogling her fantastic vases.

2 comments:

Kate Wells said...

I just love my little clutch that I bought from you at Mutation. I've been using it often. I wish that we saw you guys more often!

pinkalmond said...

that looks like fun!!